Thursday 8 December 2016

Automatic Dirving Instructor with 13 years experience


Dear friends,

Here is a blog I post for my lovely husband:) - you will never be disappointed with his teaching when you try to learn driving.

Automatic Driving Instructor with 13 years experience

Laurence Roels    Mobile:  07888 679894 ( text only as maybe on lesson)
                             Email: l_roels@hotmail.com
 I am a fully Approved Driving Instructor with an “A” grade.
 
 My hourly rates are as follows:

I do a start-up deal for beginners of 5 hours, which includes 1 hour free;
I also do block bookings.

I will be covering the following areas:
Peterborough, Huntingdon, Cambridge, King Lynn, and a lot more smaller towns around these area.

PE1   CB1
PE2   CB2
PE3   CB3
PE4   CB4
PE7   CB5
PE13   CB6
PE14   CB7
PE15   CB23
PE16   CB24
PE19   CB25
PE26
PE27
PE28
PE29
PE30
PE33
PE34

I will be using the following test centres.

King Lynn

Peterborough

Cambridge (Cowley Rd)

Cambridge (Chesterton Rd)

1 comment:


  1. My driving was just as good as a common britisher chinese before i tried Just Pass driving instructor who offers Automatic Driving Lessons Coventry as they are listed in top Driving Schools in Birmingham.They provide excellent services as their trainer are professional at their work and best in driving instructing with gentle behaviour.

    ReplyDelete